If you’re looking for more reading material on travel throughout China or Southeast Asia, I’ve decided to compile a number of my favorite blogs and websites that are both entertaining and useful for travelers thinking of heading this way.
I’ve divided these links out based on category and location, although there are many websites which are hard to categorize.
If you feel like your website or blog should be listed on this page, please feel free to let me know. Use our contact page to let me know your website URL and why you think it would be a good addition to this page of travel resources.
Useful Travel Links by Travel China Cheaper
China Travel Websites
Asia Travel Websites
- Renegade Travels: another sister site that covers travel throughout southeast Asia.
- Sharon Travelogue: An Indonesian Food & Travel Blogger who enjoys sharing the love of traveling and eating.
- BarePockets – Traveling reports: A writer, a traveler, a rock climber and a wonderer.
- Adventures Around Asia: Expat, traveler, and spicy food lover, spent the last few years living in China and traveling around Asia.
- Travel Insurance To Asia: A vast, diverse continent, Asia can be a daunting and sometimes overwhelming place to visit. You never know what adventures and scenarios you may find yourself in!
General Travel Websites
- Nomadic Notes: Long term travel blog.
- Travel Bloggers Guide: A resource for travel blogging.
- Backpacking Travel Blog: A website full of adventures and helpful tips for travel.
- Nomadic Samuel: A quirky, fun and informative travel website.
- That Backpacker: A full time travel blogger, photographer, YouTube video maker, and freelance travel writer.
- Smiling Faces Travel Photos: A fun travel website and travel photo blog that will open your eyes to new adventures.
- Dave’s Travel Corner: A travel site that has been running since 2006!
- Travel on your lonesome– Solo Travel Advice for solo Travellers
- World Wide Travel Advice– offers the best up-to-date travel information of many of the worlds most popular destinations
- The Humble Tourist– Travel, adventure, inspiration, stories, and loads of food. What more do you need?!
- Tools of Travel– Work less, Travel more.